Are you frustrated you’re not attracting enough new clients?
Are you overwhelmed trying to balance growing your business with your family life?
Are you struggling to hire and develop the right talent to help you
scale your business to the next level?
These are just some of the common challenges I can help you solve.
Hi, I’m business growth expert, Yoon Cannon. I help entrepreneurs and solopreneurs overcome your biggest challenges in attracting more clients, boosting your sales, productivity and profits, so you can create a thriving business and life you love.
I understand your goals and unique challenges as a serial entrepreneur myself. Since 1992 I have started turn keyed and sold three of my own businesses. I know what it’s like to grow a busy solo practice as well as running my past businesses with 30 to 80 employees and contractors.
My business growth advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, CNN Money, Inc., Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, business journals and more.
- I am also a frequent keynote speaker. My popular titles include:
- ATTRACT: More Clients, More Cash, More Impact
- DESIGN: The Ultimate Freedom Lifestyle Business
- GROW: Your Roadmap to a 6 and 7 Figure Business
- SCALE: Developing Championship Teams to Scale Your Success
- THRIVE: Creating An Entrepreneurial Culture in Your Company
- WIN: Conquering Your Gremlins to Win the Battle of the Mind
If you’re looking for a dynamic, business speaker for your next event
call (215) 292-4947 EST
My mission is to encourage, equip and empower Entrepreneurs to help you accelerate explosive business growth!
Personal Stuff About Me:
- Through technology I get to help entrepreneurs from all over the world, but I am “headquartered” outside Philadelphia, PA.
- I thank God for blessing me with an incredible family — for my husband Tom and our three amazing kids Thomas, Keegan and Carissa.
- I enjoy staying active with P90X and yoga. I love going rock climbing, biking, hiking, surfing with my kids (ok, my kids are still trying to teach me to surf.)
- I’m an alumni of Syracuse University. Go Orangemen!
- I used to be a musician. I grew up competing as a classical pianist.
- I am a foodie. I love to explore new cuisines from all over the world.
Oh, an in case you haven’t noticed, I’m also Korean. I was born in South Korea and immigrated to the US as a young child. I now speak broken Korean, apparently with an American accent.